1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your dream mountain bike?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by noodle, Sep 7, 2015.

1. noodle

noodle Member

My bike is not the newest, but it is still functional! I like to daydream about what bike I will get next though - once I have the money.

At the moment I'm leaning towards this:

process_134a_dl.jpg

I've heard really good things about them and tried an older model earlier this year. They're quite versatile and durable from what I have seen. It's just a dream at the moment as I don't have the funds unfortunately!

Scott-Aspect740 likes this.
  2. Scott-Aspect740

Scott-Aspect740 New Member

My dream bike is a Capra, soooo beautiful! Will never be able to afford one :(

Capra_CF_Pro_Race_grey_yellow_2015_02_720x600.png

noodle likes this.
  3. noodle

noodle Member

Wow I looked up a few reviews and they are all amazing! At least if you can rustle up the money one day you know you'd be buying a quality product. What are you riding at the moment?

4. Scott-Aspect740

Scott-Aspect740 New Member

I have a Scott Aspect 740 (my name ;) ) , I love it but one day will need a better bike when I can ride better and faster. What do you have?

5. paulsmith73

paulsmith73 Member

Far too many bikes to list, every week I see something new that takes my fancy, really wanting a Specialized Epic S-Works recently. It would be a dream upgrade from my Rockhopper, however wife would castrate me!!!!

6. Rex Smith

Rex Smith New Member

My dream bike for future would Remedy 9.8 29 bike. But for that I guess I have to remortgage my house!!

7. James Griffiths

James Griffiths New Member

If I won the lottery or become famous, I'd definitely go for the the Ibis Mojo HD3 X01. Having a 27.5" wheels and the best dw-link available at them moment is a dream come true for anyone who enjoys mountain biking.

Greg likes this.
  8. Hilman Hambali

Hilman Hambali New Member

Trek Mountain Bikes <3 :hearteyes:

download.jpeg

Greg likes this.