1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oxon Explore 17/10/2015

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by Greg, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Greg

Greg MTB Rider Staff Member

Found @chris obrien 's hidden single track, nice little ride, thought I'd do a little more exploring the area as haven't ever ridden there. Found a couple of little dirt jumps near by, bit of shovel work and it would be fun there! Shame all the nice woodland is fenced off for game birds.
    Checked out the lower half of ginge brook, that would be an awesome trail down through there, needs a lot of clearing because of big fallen trees and a bit of shovel work. Found some very unridden and not so well signed trail along an old disused canal, got stung to death by stingers ... legs are tingling away!! Looked like it could have been good on google earth and OS Maps.

P1000812.jpg
    P1000816.jpg

2. Greg

3. Greg

4. Greg

5. chris obrien

chris obrien Active Member

great photos greg , I rode down that new singletrack near hundred today , pretty good , not much elevation but can be fast

6. Greg

Cheers :) Had a little poke about over that way as some of the woods looks promising on the maps, turns out they are all fenced off except the one you found, well spotted. It's fast as you say, with some sneaky tight turns around trees :eek:

Remembered I say found this vid of the powerstation on Instagram:

Instagram Link