1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally got round to it!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Greg, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Greg

Greg MTB Rider Staff Member

Only taken 2 years to get round to mounting my £15 fleabay light on my helmet! Looking forward to trying it out now! Wonder how long before it gets ripped off by a branch, being a taller guy n all

IMG_20150909_123815.jpg

paulsmith73 likes this.
  2. noodle

noodle Member

You've been so proactive recently, even if some of the jobs waited a couple of years! Maybe it's because we're only just starting to come out of a very rough winter, but I have so much on my to-do list bikewise and I haven't completed any of it yet.

How well does the light go? That's a pretty good price for one. Do you ride your bike to the track and use that light on the roads also?

Greg likes this.
  3. paulsmith73

paulsmith73 Member

I have a torch on my helmet and a smaller one on my bike, helmet light was a great upgrade, you will like it!

Greg likes this.
  4. Greg

Greg MTB Rider Staff Member

@noodle Well to be fair we're just heading out of summer and fast in to Autumn so have had several months of good riding. Between riding, parenting and life in general many little things get sidelined as something else always comes up! For the money the light is great, actually quite good quality for cheapy stuff made in China. I do use it on the road getting to and from the local trails, but am quite mindful that its really bright and not a well focused beam like a car headlight so it will dazzle drivers, so have a small LED on on my bars that I use if I'm on the road for a while.

@paulsmith73 I don't like it, I love it!! I makes loads of difference having light where ever I'm looking, should have done it last year!!

paulsmith73 likes this.