1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dry over the sinodun hills

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by chris obrien, Apr 11, 2016.

1. chris obrien

chris obrien Active Member

DSC00494.JPG DSC00497.JPG set out on a sunny sunday morning , thought I,d try heading out north of the town for a change , sustrans route to the whittenhams led to b way round back of the clumps through whittenham woods and over sinodun hills surprisingly dry all the way into brightwell , then popped in rides on air shop in Wallingford for a chat and a browse, nice coffee bar in the shop full of roadies having a post ride drink and cake , went on to join local favourite singletrack grims ditch to b,way swans way to goring on thames where I picked up the ridgeway ....a long climb up eventually to gore hill where I descended A34 labyrinth a track we cut out in the woods and finally downhill dash to the George and dragon for a sunday roast P.S white building on side of chilterns is rowan atkinsons new house

DSC00498.JPG

DSC00502.JPG

Greg likes this.
  2. chris obrien

3. Greg

Greg MTB Rider Staff Member

Nice write up Chris, Doom Bar and a Sunday Roast, that's a winning combo right there!! Surprised Mr Bean got planning permission for a modern looking place like that, stand out a bit :greedy::wideyed:

4. chris obrien

and I had a full English breakfast before I went out

Greg likes this.