1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crankworx Rotorua 2015 Highlights

Discussion in 'Videos' started by noodle, Sep 1, 2015.

1. noodle

noodle Member

Has anyone been to a Crankworx event before? This year's event was held near me in Rotorua, New Zealand. Here's a small highlights reel.

If you ever get the chance to attend one I highly recommend it. It's an awesome opportunity to see pro-riders in real life, and you can test out lots of new bike models.

Steve Dawson and Greg like this.
  2. Greg

Greg MTB Rider Staff Member

Those riders have got some serious skills, the Les 2 Alpes was great too:

Steve Dawson likes this.
  3. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson New Member

Simply amazing. I was never anything like that level of skill but I've done a few big jumps and some simple stunts. These guys make it look so easy that the level of skill and the amount of practice they have put in isn't that obvious, but they are supremely skilled atheletes. Good on them, if I was still young enough I'd love to give that course a go. The super slow-motion effects in the video are just great as well, needs a bit of pumping music in there to add to the excitement.

4. Greg

Greg MTB Rider Staff Member

Watching things like Slopestyle, BMX and skate boarding in slow motion is fascinating, tricks happen in the blink of an eye and seeing them slowed down you really get a feel for the coordination involved.

noodle and Steve Dawson like this.