1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chilterns 25/10

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by Greg, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Greg

Greg MTB Rider Staff Member

Few snaps from today's ride. Not much go in the legs today sadly, got a bit lost at the end as it was dark and I didn't have any light with me, forgot the sun sets earlier when the clocks go back :sour:

P1010010.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010020.jpg

P1010026.jpg

P1010037.jpg

2. Greg

P1010043.jpg

P1010044.jpg

P1010048.jpg

P1010053.jpg

P1010059.jpg

chris obrien likes this.
  3. chris obrien

chris obrien Active Member

good job you never had puncture or mechanical at that point ,how far were you off from finishing ?

4. Greg

8 miles once the sun set, got as far as I could in the dusk and then the adventure began as there was lots of woodland riding, ended up taking footpath short cuts over fields. Got chased by a herd of horses, actually thought they were going to try and bump in to me! Then got lost in the woods, and on a farm,the country side is pretty spooky in the dark with all the animals scurrying around and making noises :wideyed:

chris obrien likes this.
  5. chris obrien

6. chris obrien

where is that old church ?

7. Greg

St. James's Church in Bix Bottom - OS is SU72628696

chris obrien likes this.
  8. AndyB

AndyB Wheelie for Safety Staff Member

Amazing pictures, Greg.

The fall colors are such eye candy. Thank you for sharing.

Which camera are you using?

9. Greg

Cheers Andy! When the sun is out Autumn is beautiful, when the day is overcast everything looks much less impressive!
    I used to have a Canon G15 which took incredible photos for it's small size, but it's not really suited to mountain biking, so sold it and bought a Lumix FT5 tough camera. Shock proof and water proof plus the photos are reasonably good too. Lightroom makes all the difference though.

AndyB likes this.