1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Park Wales 29/11/2015

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by Greg, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Greg

Greg MTB Rider Staff Member

Few pics from our visit to BPW today with @Mark Cleverly @Mike hodges @Lindsay Lott and a few others, weather forecast was for wet and windy:

weather.JPG

As the booking and uplift was already paid for it would have been a shame not to go, and despite the fierce wind and lashing rain, we all had a great time. BPW is truly awesome, so much fun and with the uplift we got to ride as much as we could handle (8+ runs!!), which in the end for me was limited by fatigue ... literally couldn't pull the brake levers hard enough by the last run. Great fun!! Really want a full sus, my poor hard tail takes a bloody beating :dead:

P1010415.jpg
    P1010417.jpg
    P1010418.jpg
    P1010420.jpg
    P1010420.jpg
    P1010423.jpg
    P1010424.jpg
    P1010425.jpg
    P1010428.jpg
    P1010430.jpg
    P1010432.jpg
    P1010433.jpg
    P1010437.jpg
    P1010438.jpg

chris obrien likes this.
  2. chris obrien

chris obrien Active Member

I am sure we will be back one day when weather is better next year maybe .....I have one trip more this year hope fully to gonzos 50th party in black mountains , maybe ride round MBR blorenge mountain on the way back next sunday

Greg likes this.
  3. Greg

Yep we should all try to get back there next year in better weather! Hopefully we can get an Afan ride in next year too.
    I've got a Wiggle ride on Saturday and then Dartmoor/Cardinham Woods the weekend before xmas, busy December :D

chris obrien likes this.
  4. Greg

Changed my brake pads the day before going to BPW as they were getting low and I'd heard people mention that it's a bit of a pad killer over there.... Well I checked mine the day after we got back and they were pretty much shot after one days riding!!

P1010442.jpg
    Hope Tech 3 E4 Uberbike Race-Matrix brake pads

chris obrien likes this.