1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biggest Attempted Front Flip in Mountain Bike History

Discussion in 'Videos' started by AndyB, Aug 15, 2015.

1. AndyB

AndyB Wheelie for Safety Staff Member

2. Greg

Greg MTB Rider Staff Member

Those guys are crazy, Red Bull Rampage is always a great event to watch, on again in a couple of months.

3. AndyB

AndyB Wheelie for Safety Staff Member

Way beyond crazy.

Greg likes this.
  4. noodle

noodle Member

Those guys are just insane! Amazing to watch, but insane! I always enjoy watching the Rampage. I feel like even the spectators are pretty extreme (or trusting) with their vantage points.

5. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson New Member

Yes, it kind of reminds me of Rally driving, the spectators are right in the the thick of the action and almost a part of it they're so close. The heights involved in the start of this run almost make my head spin when I watch it full-screen, I'm not exactly comfortable with extreme heights and the skills of these riders never fail to amaze me. Its interesting how different the perspective is between the helmet-mounted camera and the side-view of the jump. Just from the head view the landing and impact with the ground didn't seem too bad, but once you see the side-view, wow, the guy landed like that and he barely made a sound. Great stuff, to watch, but Its way out of my league.

Scott-Aspect740 likes this.
  6. Scott-Aspect740

Scott-Aspect740 New Member

One of my friends showed me a great movie on Facebook of Lluis Lacondeguy and some friends, they were clearing huge gap after huge gap, each one was something bonkers like 60 feet!!!!